Categories: Diabetes, Pregnancy and baby
The GDm-Health app is part of a system that helps clinicians manage diabetes in pregnancy.
The system comprises a patient app that can receive readings wirelessly from a blood glucose monitor, and a web-app dashboard for use by medical professionals.
Using the web-app dashboard, clinicians can view your blood glucose readings in real-time and proactively manage your condition.
Who is it suitable for?
How does it work?
To utilise the full range of features in GDm-Health, your care team will need to be using the GDm-Health web-app dashboard.
You can then use it to:
- upload and track blood glucose (BG) readings
- show your BG readings as a list, in diary view
and in a graph
- easily filter your BG readings to show trends
- provide additional notes to your care team
- request callbacks from your care team
- receive care guidance from your care
professional direct to your app
- keep a history log of previous blood glucose
- use a visual aid to help you to keep on track
with your BG monitoring
- find out about gestational diabetes mellitus
- take better control of your condition
- find information about food and diet, weight
management, and activity and
fitness during pregnancy
For technical support, email the app provider at email@example.com.
For all other product enquiries, email the app provider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I access it?
The app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.